Lily was a custom build for a retired senior citizen who wanted to get back to playing a stringed instrument. Her passion was the Spanish guitar in her youth and she wanted to start with 3 strings to get back in the groove.
Lily features a mahogany veneer on the headstock.
- 3 string cigar box guitar, acoustic electric
- Monte Cristo cigar box
- F-hole sound holes
- D-style cherry neck, maple fingerboard, white pearloid fret dots, brass side fret dots
- Fender style headstock with mahogany veneer overlay
- 620 mm scale length (24.4 inches)
- Nut (polystyrene); floating oak bridge
- Piezo electric pickup with brass volume control knob; output jack
- Closed brass tuners
- Solid brass tailpiece
- Three string – GDG Open Tuning (strings are .044w, .034w, .026w)
- Detailed with: brass tailpiece, brass corners, brass guitar strap buttons