‘Minnie’ was delivered to a Customer who didn’t get much time with it. After playing a few songs and showing the family how easy it was to play, the young son grabbed the guitar and song sheets and disappeared upstairs to his bedroom.
Minnie represents a simple minimalist build for a CBG. It lends itself to Customer detailing. The box can be left unfinished and the Customer can add their own artwork or finish to the box.
- 3 string cigar box guitar, acoustic
- craft box body, mahogany stain finish; polyurethane overspray
- poplar neck, brass side fret dots
- 600 mm scale length (23.6 inches)
- Nut (polystyrene); floating bridge (oak – not glued onto the guitar)
- Closed chrome gear tuners
- Poplar tailpiece with brass ferrules
- Three string – GDG Open Tuning (strings are .044w, .034w, .026w)